Augmented Reality (AR) experiences designed for service technicians provide step-by-step instructions for procedures within the context of the specific, physical machine that requires service.
Delivering instructions via AR experience makes it easy for the technician to view the procedural steps without having to disengage from the machine to find and check a digital or paper manual.
This can save time and maximize your technician's efficiency.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||March 22, 2019|
You'll learn how to
- Best practices for designing AR Experiences for Service
- Common components of a service procedure
- How to design and create a service procedure in Studio
Things used in this guide
In order to complete this guide, you will need:
CREATE A SERVICE PROCEDURE AR EXPERIENCE
- Step 1: Application Design
- Step 2: Core Building Blocks
- Step 3: Create Project in Studio
- Step 4: Add Model & ThingMark
- Step 5: Set Up 3D Overlay
- Step 6: Add 2D Overlay
- Step 7: Configure Data Bindings
- Step 8: View AR Experience
- Step 9: Next Steps