This project will introduce you to a variety of features designed to expedite the IoT application development workflow. In particular, there are several features that make the creation of custom Services quicker and easier when writing and testing your code.
Following the steps in this guide, you will learn how to access features that will help you throughout your software development lifecycle: development, execution, and testing.
We will teach you how to became a faster and more efficient IoT application developer.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||March 21, 2019|
You'll learn how to
- Use Snippets to generate code
- Execute and test Services
- Save Service test cases to facilitate QA process
- Utilize the code auto-completion feature
- Test code at design time with Lint warnings and errors
APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT TIPS & TRICKS
- Step 1: Completed Example
- Step 2: Templates and Using Code Snippets
- Step 3: Test Services and Save Test Cases
- Step 4: Utilize Code Auto-Complete Feature
- Step 5: Test Code at Design Time with Linting
- Step 6: Next Steps