Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 x64 (Pro and Enterprise Edition)3
- Windows 10 x86 (Pro and Enterprise Edition)
- Windows 8.1 x64 (Windows 8, Pro, and Enterprise Edition)3
- Windows 8.1 x86 (Windows 8, Pro, and Enterprise Edition)
- Windows 8 x64 (Windows 8, Pro, and Enterprise Edition)3
- Windows 8 x86 (Windows 8, Pro, and Enterprise Edition)
- Windows Server 2019 x643,4
- Windows Server 2016 x643,4
- Windows Server 2012 x64 R23
- Windows Server 2012 x643
- A connectivity server that enables users to connect diverse automation devices and sensors to a wide variety of digital solutions.
- Provides the stability, performance, and security that is essential for industrial environments. With support for popular and secure Linux operating systems.
- Supports distributed architectures that improve reliability and security and reduce cost.
1. When installed on a 64-bit operating system, the application runs in a subsystem of Windows called WOW64 (Windows-on-Windows 64 bit). WOW64 is included on all 64-bit versions of Windows and is designed to make differences between the operating systems transparent to the user. WOW64 requires the following minimums:
- 1 GHz Processor
- 1 GB installed RAM (defer to the suggestion for the OS)
- 180 MB available disk space
- Ethernet Card
2. Verify the latest security updates are installed for the operating system.
3. Runs in the 32-bit compatibility mode.
4. Windows Server Core deployments are not supported.