Having an Edge MicroServer (EMS) Engine Simulator has allowed you to begin work on using ThingWorx Foundation for instrumenting a prototype engine.
However, the end goal is not to inspect the data manually, but to have ThingWorx Analytics perform an automatic notification for any issues.
In this guide, you’ll create a Timer to generate thousands of data points, and then export the dataset as a Comma-Separated Values (.csv) file for future use in building an analytical model of the engine.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||Mar 18, 2021|
You'll learn how to
- Create a Timer
- Subscribe to a Timer to Trigger a Service
- Generate Mass Amounts of Test Data
- Import the CSV Parser Extension
- Create a File Repository
- Export the Test Data as a Comma-Separated Values (.csv) file
- Download from a File Repository
Use the Edge MicroServer (EMS), Foundation, and Analytics to engineer a Smart, Connected Products play for the Automotive segment.