This project will introduce Services, Events, and Subscriptions inside of the ThingWorx platform.
Following the steps in this guide, you will be able to expand your data model using Services, Events, and Subscriptions.
We will teach you how to make a more robust and enjoyable experience for users simply by using the resources inside of the ThingWorx Composer.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||March 20, 2019|
You'll learn how to
- Create Events, Services and Subscriptions in Composer
- Utilize the ThingWorx Edge SDK platforms with Services, Subscriptions, and Events
Things used in this guide
This guide requires a connection the ThingWorx Foundation.
It assumes that you are using either the hosted Foundation server or the trial download.
Would like to see a complete example of the application we will build? You can download the following:
- Download the sample application.
IMPLEMENT SERVICES, EVENTS, AND SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Step 1: Completed Example
- Step 2: Functionality
- Step 3: Create Events
- Step 4: Services Interface
- Step 5: Create Services
- Step 6: Create Subscriptions
- Step 7: Next Steps