This project will introduce you to the principles of the ThingWorx platform and creating your first application.
Following the steps in this guide, you will create the building blocks of your first IoT application, including Things and Streams.
We will teach you the basics and best practices for creating your first IoT application.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||May 09, 2019|
You'll learn how to
- Create Model Tags
- Create a Thing Template
- Create a Thing
- Store data in a Value Stream
- Download and install a data simulator
- Create an application UI
GET STARTED WITH THINGWORX FOR IOT
- Step 1: Data Model
- Step 2: Create Model Tags
- Step 3: Create Thing Shapes
- Step 4: Create Thing Template
- Step 5: Create Thing
- Step 6: Store Data in Value Stream
- Step 7: Create Custom Service
- Step 8: Create Alerts and Subscriptions
- Step 9: Create Application UI
- Step 10: Display Data
- Step 11: Simulate a Data Source
- Step 12: Test Application
- Step 13: Extend Your Model
- Step 14: Next Steps
Learn hands-on how ThingWorx simplifies the end-to-end process of implementing IoT solutions.