This project will introduce various Chart Widgets.
Following the steps in this guide, you will learn how to graphically represent multiple data points simultaneously.
We will teach you how to utilize the Pie, Label, Proportional, Bubble, Time Series, and Event Charts.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||Jul 29, 2020|
You'll learn how to
- Create a Data Shape to format an Info Table
- Create a Value Stream to record Property Value changes
- Create a Thing with an Info Table Property and a Time Series Property
- Create a Mashup with various Chart Widgets
- Link your Thing’s Properties to the Chart Widgets
Things used in this guide
This guide may be completed within any environment where you have access to the ThingWorx Foundation server.
This includes both the hosted evaluation server, as well as the downloadable trial.
Build, customize, and deploy IoT applications with ThingWorx.