The ThingWorx Developer Portal provides guides that enable you to learn the ThingWorx ecosystem that includes Foundation, Analytics, Industrial Connectivity, and Apps as well as free trials for each of these products. There are two methods of software trial evaluation:
- Hosted trial: We provide a one-time hosted evaluation server for you to explore ThingWorx for 30 days – no installation required
- Download trial: Download one of the ThingWorx trial editions to install in your own environment for 120 days.
After the trial periods have ended, you can continue your ThingWorx journey by transitioning your trial to a production environment. The ThingWorx Developer Portal helps to simplify this transition.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||January 09, 2019|
You'll learn how to
- Download Entities and Data from your trial
- Import these into a Production environment
Things used in this project
This guide requires a connection to ThingWorx Foundation.
It assumes that you are using the 30-day hosted Foundation server or the 120-day downloaded trial.
TRANSITION FROM THINGWORX TRIAL VERSION TO PRODUCTION
- Step 1: Access Hosted Trial
- Step 2: Explore ThingWorx
- Step 3: Website Export of Data and Entities (Hosted Trials Only)
- Step 4: Manual Export of Entities (Hosted or Downloadable Trials)
- Step 5: Manual Export of Data (Hosted or Downloadable Trials)
- Step 6: Import into a Production Environment
- Step 7: Next Steps