This project will introduce to coding examples utilized for the C SDK.
Following the steps in this guide, you will be better prepared to creating your own C SDK application.
We will teach you how to handle properties, entities, data, make service calls and creating remote services.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||January 08, 2019|
You'll learn how to
- How to create, updating, and retrieving property values
- Utilizing DataShapes for handling data and triggering events
- Constructing InfoTables for services and retrieving data after service calls
Things used in this project
This guide requires a connection to the ThingWorx Foundation.
It assumes that you are utilizing the 30-day hosted Foundation server.
This guide could also be run through with the 120-day downloadable trial, but some instructions could require modification.
C SDK REFERENCE GUIDE
- Step 1: Connection Process
- Step 2: Entities and Functions
- Step 3: Properties
- Step 4: Data Shapes
- Step 5: InfoTables
- Step 6: Events
- Step 7: Services
- Step 8: Support Other Platforms
- Step 9: Next Steps