This project will introduce Values Streams.
Value Streams are a method of storage for Time-Series Data.
You will learn how to create Value Streams and utilize them for storage of Thing Property value-changes, as well as the Time Stamps for those changes.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||October 17, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Learn the difference between data storage methods
- Create a Value Stream to store Time-Series Data
- Tie the Value Stream to a Thing
- Modify a Logged Property
- Confirm data storage value changes via a built-in Service
Things used in this project
STORE DATA WITH VALUE STREAMS
- Step 1: Choosing Storage
- Step 2: Create Value Stream
- Step 3: Create Thing
- Step 4: Create Property
- Step 5: Set Property Values
- Step 6: Retrieve Logged Values
- Step 7: Next Steps