This project will introduce Data Tables.
Data Tables are a method of storage for non-Time-Series Mass Data.
You will learn how to create Data Tables and utilize them for storage of Thing Property value-changes.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||October 17, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Learn the difference between data storage methods
- Create a Data Shape to format the Data Table
- Create a Data Table to store Mass Data
- Create a custom Service which logs data to the Data Table
- Call the custom Service to log Property values
- Confirm data storage value changes via a built-in Service
Things used in this project
STORE DATA WITH DATA TABLES
- Step 1: Choosing Storage
- Step 2: Create Data Shape
- Step 3: Create Data Table
- Step 4: Create Thing
- Step 5: Create Service
- Step 6: Store and Retrieve
- Step 7: Next Steps