This project will introduce to coding examples utilized for SDKs to be used with Java and C. You can also use the Java SDK for Android development.
Following the steps in this guide, you will be better prepared to creating your own application using one of our SDKs.
We will teach you how to handle Properties, Entities, data, make Service calls and creating Remote Services.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||Mar 16, 2021|
You'll learn how to
- How to create, update, and retrieve Property values
- Utilize Data Shapes for handling data and triggering Events
- Construct Info Tables for Services and retrieving data after Service calls
- Add key features of an edge/remote application
- Step 1: Connection Process
- Step 2: Java Properties
- Step 3: Java - Data Shapes
- Step 4: Java - Info Tables
- Step 5: Java - Events
- Step 6: Java - Services
- Step 7: C - Entities and Functions
- Step 8: C - Properties
- Step 9: C - Data Shapes
- Step 10: C - Info Tables
- Step 11: C - Events
- Step 12: C - Services
- Step 13: C - Support Other Platforms
- Step 14: Next Steps