This project will introduce to coding examples utilized for SDKs to be used with Android, Java, and C.
Following the steps in this guide, you will be better prepared to creating your own application using one of our SDKs.
We will teach you how to handle properties, entities, data, make service calls and creating remote services.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||March 21, 2019|
You'll learn how to
- How to create, updating, and retrieving property values
- Utilizing DataShapes for handling data and triggering events
- Constructing InfoTables for services and retrieving data after service calls
- Add key features of an edge/remote application
Things used in this guide
This guide requires a connection to the ThingWorx Foundation.
It assumes that you are utilizing the hosted Foundation server.
This guide could also be run through with the downloadable trial, but some instructions could require modification.
- Step 1: Connection Process
- Step 2: Java: Properties
- Step 3: Java: DataShapes
- Step 4: Java: InfoTables
- Step 5: Java: Events
- Step 6: Java: Services
- Step 7: C: Entities and Functions
- Step 8: C: Properties
- Step 9: C: DataShapes
- Step 10: C: InfoTables
- Step 11: C: Events
- Step 12: C: Services
- Step 13: C: Support Other Platforms
- Step 14: Android: Properties
- Step 15: Android: DataShapes
- Step 16: Android: InfoTables
- Step 17: Android: Events
- Step 18: Android: services
- Step 19: Next Steps