This guide will introduce you to creating your own advanced responsive ThingWorx user interface templace. You'll learn some best practices and tips for creating a UI for your IoT application. With Mashup templates, you're able to quickly and easily build pages that will look alike and have some of the same functionality already programmed.
Following the steps in this guide, you will create reusable content and develop scalable user interfaces.
We will teach you how to make UI development easier and more efficient for all of your IoT application needs.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||May 09, 2019|
You'll learn how to
- Utilize ThingWorx using best practices for UI design
- Create Entities to make development faster and scalable
OBJECT-ORIENTED UI DESIGN TIPS
- Step 1: Completed Example Files
- Step 2: Create Reusable Mashup
- Step 3: Configure Mashup
- Step 4: Define Entity Parameter
- Step 5: Use Mashup Template as Component
- Step 6: Next Steps