This project will introduce the ThingWorx Mashup Builder.
Following the steps in this guide, you will learn how to use this tool to create a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for your IoT Application.
We will teach you how to rapidly create and update a Mashup, which is a custom visualization built to display data from devices according to your application's business and technical requirements.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||March 22, 2019|
You'll learn how to
- Create new Mashups
- Choose a Static or Responsive layout
- Add Widgets to your Mashup
- Bind data Services to Widgets in your Mashup
- Create a functional GUI with applied usage of Widgets and Services
Things used in this guide
CREATE YOUR APPLICATION UI
- Step 1: Create New Mashup
- Step 2: Mashup Builder Sections
- Step 3: Introducing Widgets
- Step 4: Bind Data to Widgets
- Step 5: Add Widgets to Mashup
- Step 6: Apply Services
- Step 7: Test Your GUI
- Step 8: Next Steps