This guide is designed as a reference to show some options and does not need to be completed in order.
Once you create a Project in Studio, you can jump to steps to add functionality that is applicable to your use case.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||October 16, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Add a Timer to an Experience
- Add a Spinner to an Experience
- Rotate a Label with a Button click
- Move Studio Models and Model Items
Things used in this project
Before you can complete this activity, you must have the following:
- Vuforia Studio installed
NOTE: If you have never used Vuforia Studio before, follow the steps in the Get Started with Vuforia Studio guide before proceeding.
- Access to an Experience Service to publish your Experience to (this is setup by default with the Studio Trial)
- Step 1: Create Project
- Step 2: Add Timer to Experience
- Step 3: Add Spinner to Experience
- Step 4: Rotate Label With Button
- Step 5: Move Models and Model Items
- Step 6: Next Steps