This guide will use ThingWorx Foundation’s Mashup Builder to create a more advanced Graphical User Interface (GUI) than the one we originally created to display results from Analytics Manager’s engine-failure predictions.
Following the steps in this guide, you will learn how to utilize Widgets and backend data to more completely visualize customer failure conditions.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||Mar 18, 2021|
You'll learn how to
- Create a Mashup with a Header
- Divide your Mashup into Sub-sections
- Use a Contained Mashup to reuse development
- Store historical data in a Value Steam
- Display historical data in a Time Series Chart
- Show spreadsheet data via a Grid Widget
- Tie Mashup controls into the ThingWorx backend
Things used in this guide
In order to proceed with this guide, you must first complete the Engine Failure-Prediction GUI guide.
This guide may be completed in any environment in which you have access to both ThingWorx Foundation and Analytics.