This project will introduce you to the Vuforia Studio platform and how to get started creating AR experiences.
Following the steps in this guide, you will setup, configure, and deploy your first augmented reality application.
We will teach you how to take 3D models and turn them into experiences for users.
|Est. Time||30 Minutes|
|Published||October 16, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Add an existing project to Vuforia Studio
- Customize the existing project with your 3D Model and your ThingMark number
- Modify instructions displayed when buttons in the Experience are pushed
- Publish an AR Experience
- View the Experience on a mobile device using Vuforia View
CUSTOMIZE AN AR EXPERIENCE
- Step 1: Import Project
- Step 2: Add Model and Configure ThingMark
- Step 3: Design 2D Display
- Step 4: Bind Data to Display
- Step 5: Publish and View Experience
- Step 6: Next Steps