Augmented reality (AR) experiences designed for factory production-line technicians provide step-by-step instructions for procedures within the context of a specific, physical machine that requires changeover reconfiguration.
Delivering instructions via AR experience makes it easy for the technician to view procedural steps without having to disengage from the machine to locate and browse a digital or paper manual.
This increases technician's efficiency to save significant time, and ultimately, costs.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||November 07, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Design and create a changeover procedure in Vuforia Studio
- Import a 3D CAD model
- Add 3D labels to emphasize the changeover procedure
- Create application parameters
- Add 2D labels as an instruction menu
Things used in this project
In order to complete this guide, you will need:
CREATE AN AR EXPERIENCE FOR A FACTORY CHANGEOVER
- Step 1: Scenario
- Step 2: Create Project in Studio
- Step 3: Add Model and ThingMark
- Step 4: Remove Power
- Step 5: Remove Screw
- Step 6: Remove Washer
- Step 7: Retract Cover
- Step 8: Replace Blade
- Step 9: View Experience
- Step 10: Next Steps