In this first guide, you will learn how to rapidly connect to any PLC or factory asset and remotely visualize associated data.
You will start with installing KEPServerEX and ThingWorx Controls Advisor app. Using our provided Factory Simulation data as an example, you will learn how to model factory lines and assets, configure asset properties and relate these properties to tags in KEPServerEX server. This will allow you to experience the power of the ThingWorx Platform by gaining real-time insight into the status of factory assets.
You can use this guide as a template to configure visibility to KEPServerEX properties connected to real assets in a factory environment.
|Est. Time||60 Minutes|
|Published||October 17, 2018|
You'll learn how to
- Install and configure KEPServerEX and ThingWorx Controls Advisor app
- Configure the demo factory simulation and data mangage with custom controls
You will learn how to:
CONNECT ASSETS WITH KEPSERVEREX & CONTROLS ADVISOR (GUIDE 1)
- Step 1: Install and Configure Manufacturing Apps
- Step 2: Configure Factory Simulator Data
- Step 3: Monitor Servers, Assets and Devices
- Step 4: Add User
- Step 5: Next Steps